Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just a little toot of the horn...

I was over the moon tonight when I found out that a few of my mom's lovely ladies had made it on to not one, not two, but THREE treasuries!! And though I missed it, one of them graced the Front Page today!! A perfect way to end my day of naming blessings, I'd say.

Below are the screen shots of the girls from their moment in the sun. Stop by and say hello if you have the time!


mellowmix by modflo {{Lyla Scarf & Front Page}}


Plums & Kiwis by LizardsJewelry {{Kate Scarf}}


BLUSH by tortillagirl {{Rebecca Cowl}}

9 comments:

Jaimee said...

How wonderful!
Congrats to you and your Mom!
I love that Rebeccah Cowl!!!!

Cicada Studio said...

How pretty they all are- and what an incredible talent your mom is!

Art Kitten said...

Congrats to you and your mom, well deserved!

Julia said...

WHOOHOOO! Definite reason to celebrate! I'm doing a little "Hoot Toot" dance over here for you and Mama Cozy Up!

Blessings!

ThePeachTree said...

I saw the top one on the front page, right?? They're all so lovely :) Congratulations!!

Sarah McBride said...

congrats, all worthy inclusions to the treasuries!! yay you and yay for your mom!

picciolo said...

wow well done!!
: )

littlebird said...

Congrats to your mum!!!
3 at once !!!

Fog and Thistle said...

Beautiful treasuries, and your Cosy Ups make the perfect addition to all of them.