Friday, October 24, 2008

Taking a Break...

Me with my adorable nephew Robert
Me with my adorable nephew Robert

I suppose I've already been taking a break from blogging for a few weeks (months?) now...life has just been keeping me very very busy. So I guess this is just a more formal announcement that you might not be seeing me around much for a time. I will continue to be helping my mom out with the shop and posting photos to flickr so I'll still be around. I also have a facebook page and would love to add some more friends if you'd like to keep in touch. Thanks to all of my dear blogging friends for all of your encouragement and support. I will certainly be checking in on you from time to time and will be sure to say hello! Until then!

xo,
Tracey

7 comments:

Cicada Studio said...

I'll keep you in my google reader and I'll be happy when you pop by from time to time. In the meanwhile, I wish you well! Your little one is precious!

Fog and Thistle said...

Sweet sweet photo. I have you in my google reader as well so I won't miss your updates when you come around.

Jaimee said...

I'll be sure to keep an eye open for updates...glad to have found you on Facebook too. Keep in touch...and your nephew is INDEED Adorable! :)

Employment Australia said...

Aw! You’re baby is so cute! Who could blame you taking a blog break! His is just so cute not to cuddle him for the rest of his childhood life.

part time jobs said...

That’s alright, family always comes first. Have a great break!

Hookah Shisha Huka Accessories Charcoal said...

Hookah, Shisha, Hookahs Hookah Accessories Vases , Hookah Charcoal
hookah
charcoal
starbuzz
al fakher
hookahs
Mya Hookah
Deja Vu Tobacco
Khalil Mamoon Hookah
Layalina Hookah Tobacco
Casio Watches
Cars Speakers
Treadmills

Cool Pictures said...

Hey, nice blog you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

My signature:
cool pictures
parspics coolpicturegallery bazde farsnevis coolhqpix mahsoolat farsipics porbazde farspics porbazdeh porbazde